Friday, March 19, 2010

Let me PUT you to SLEEP

It is the wee hour and you still cannot sleep?

Here's my all time favorite lullaby and

some sleeping shots of HAYLEY...

Hayley @ 9 Months

Hush my love now don't you cry
Everything will be all right
Close your eyes and drift in dream
Rest in peaceful sleep

Rock-a-bye HAYLEY



If there's one thing I hope I showed you
Hope I showed you

Just give love to all




Hayley's Usual Sleeping Position

Oh my love...in my arms right
Every day you give me life
As I drift off to your world
Will rest in peaceful sleep



Hayley's rare NAP time


I know there's one thing that you showed me
That you showed me

Just give love to all
Let's give love to all



Sleeps on the Road


Sleeping with STYLE

It's the lyrics of Creed's LULLABY... To enjoy the song here's one from YOUTUBE!...

NANAYT everyone!












No comments:

Post a Comment