IT is all over the WORLD!
it is even here in the PHILIPPINES, doubling up victims every day.
That is why HAYLEY here got something to share to you...
USUAL TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID GETTING INFECTED BY THE AH1N1 VIRUS:
1. Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for 15 to 20 seconds. Try to do this after you cough or sneeze or touch surfaces in public places. If soap is not available, carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
2. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue whenever you cough or sneeze. And immediately dispose of the tissue after use.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth as the flu virus can enter your body that way.
4. Avoid close contact with sick people and avoid places with large numbers of sick people such as hospitals.
5. If you have flu symptoms, call your doctor to see if you should receive one f the recommended prescription drugs. The swine flu virus is susceptible to the prescription flu drugs Tamiflu and Relenza.
6. If you think you may have the flu, stay home from work or school and avoid close contact with family members and others.
7.Avoid direct contact with pigs. You cannot get swine influenza from eating pork or pork products.
Here's to a HEALTHY WORLD!!!!!